About Small Industries Corporation
- Azad Kashmir Small Industries Corporation was established in the year, 1990.
- It serves as an instrumental tool for entrepreneurship, micro-economic development, employment generation and poverty alleviation.
- The administration and management vest with the Board of Members.
- Managing Director is the Chief Executive, as per Act, 1993 and 1996 (Amended).
- Accelerate overall economic growth of the state through small & cottage industries initiatives.
- Poverty alleviation through creation of sustainable livelihood/employment opportunities.
- Ensure optimum utilization of available natural and human resources.